KB Article: 65281
KB Category: [Account/Billing]
KB Sub-category: [ Update Email Address]
You can update the email registered to your Square Enix Account by following the steps below.
(1) Log into the Square Enix Account Management System.
* [Square Enix Account Management System] http://sqex.to/YUH
(2) Click on “Update Account Information” at the left side of the screen.
(3) Select “Update e-mail address” and click on Next.
(4) Click on “Update” next to the email you wish to change.
(5) Enter your new email address in the “New e-mail address” and “Retype new e-mail address” fields.
(6) Select and answer your security question and click on “Temporary Registration.” A confirmation email will be automatically sent to the new email address you entered.
(7) Review the details of the confirmation email and click on the URL provided.
(8) A new window will open confirming that your email address has been successfully updated. Click on “Proceed to Account Information” to return to your account.
* If you are unable to log into the Square Enix Account Management System, please review this article and confirm your Square Enix ID and change your password.
* If you forgot your registered email address or it is no longer usable, please review this article and contact the Support Center. Please note that you must be the actual account holder to receive assistance.
* The URL included in the confirmation email will expire after 24 hours. Please be sure to click on it and complete the email update procedure before time expires.
How to confirm your email address that is currently registered:
(1) Log into the Square Enix Account Management System using your Square Enix ID, which your email address is registered to.
(2) Click on “Account Information” at the left side of the screen.
(3) Your current registration information, including your email address, will be displayed.